OMM bring CableFish® the innovative Touchdown Monitoring Tool providing continuous visual and position monitoring to the submarine cable installation market. A proven tool to deliver risk reduction and cost savings to its users, improving project efficiencies and HSE standards.
CableFish® can provide:
- Chart plotted position of the cable lay – Reducing the cost of touchdown monitoring
- Can be operated in 100m water depths and 6 knot tidal flows
- Adjustable for different cable diameters
- Accommodates other sensors – sonar, Blueview to meet client specifications
- Simple to operate, minimal specialist personnel required
- Continuous visual and position monitoring, fwd and aft avoiding:
- Laying cable suspended over 2 high points
- Kinks through too much slack
Resulting in an engineered solution which can be tailored to client specifications to reduce cost and improve HSE standards without slowing down the speed of the cable lay.