Planning and co-ordinating offshore projects is complex and varied. Offshore Marine Management take the helm, guiding your operations from planning through to completion.
We have 14 years’ experience managing offshore projects, which has equipped us to analyse project requirements and to supply direct, accurate solutions.
We provide a wide range of management, consultancy and design options, for both long and short-term contracts.
Services include, but are not limited to:
Design and Engineering services
- Technical investigation & solution
- Structure & Marine Analysis
- Engineering & Technical Studies
- Construction & Installation Methodology
- Desktop & feasibility studies – subsea, marine operations and cable installation.
- Route engineering & development – Cable Installation both fibre and power
Consultancy – Project specific support including onshore and offshore representation
- Procurement, Contracting Strategy
- Technical Specifications & Tender Preparation/Evaluation
- Project evaluation & solution
- Project Permits & Consents
- Risk Analysis: Technical and Commercial
- Factory & Site Acceptance Tests
- Marine operations design, optimization, strategy and delivery
- Project and contract management – discrete or complete turnkey solutions
- Safety, Health & Environmental Management
- Construction & Installation Management
- Interface Management
- Marine Coordination
- HSE & Risk Management
- Operations & Maintenance