From vessel selection to project logistics, vessel management can be a complex and expensive process. As an independent operator with established partnerships throughout the industry, we can offer cost effective and smart vessel provision and management from start to finish.
We source vessels that are specifically chosen for each individual project. You can have full confidence that each vessel selected is fully compliant with HSE and environmental requirements and is supplied at a competitive rate across long project durations.
Our vessels can be chartered at any time at any place in the world and with vessel tracking systems utilised, you will have continuous vessel visibility.
Our vessel services include:
- Vessel chartering
- In-depth cost calculations including chartering, port costs, fuel and management
- Knowledge and coordination of entire certification and required survey and approvals including customs clearance
- Managing vessels to be delivered on time to required location
- Daily project reporting
- Attendance at vessel inspections or site visits
- Short notice response
- Vessel agency services
Vessels we manage
- Guard vessels
- Crew transfer vessels
- Refuelling vessels
- Emergency rescue and recovery vessels (ERRV)
- Accommodation vessels
- Passenger vessel or cargo transfer in combination with guard vessels
Vessel partnerships offer
- Diving Support Vessel with on-board ROV and dive equipment
- Offshore Life Base – An offshore operational support package which includes accommodation
- Walk to Work